How I feel right now

I believe it is the transition from December to January and that hit you get when New Year is done and everything is over and you are back to the dull nights until things start to get lighter.

I will admit, that I do feel that January is going quite quickly though, can not believe we are two weeks through already.
Even those who like winter can feel the effects of the cold, dreary days & lack of sun. Do you have a Light Box? They can be good for those who need that boost.
Lol, don't need tests to know I was hurting badly :rofl:
Ain't that the truth lol

I hope you're feeling better now. Back pain can be excruciating. Also, how you sleep will make it worse. What pills have you been taking for it?

Nothing strong.

At the moment I am feeling tired, and achy, and I have a slight migraine starting which is never fun. I am hoping the paracetamol I took earlier and the drinks I have been drinking will help but we shall see.

I am feeling tired and achy again today. I blame the weather, it's cold and not the greatest at the moment and that does not help at all. Hoping when we get some warmer weather I will start to feel a little better.

Ibuprofen 200mg is what I was prescribed last time I needed to take something for my own back pain.

Psh, that does nothing. I'd need 800mg to do anything.

I am feeling tired and achy again today. I blame the weather, it's cold and not the greatest at the moment and that does not help at all. Hoping when we get some warmer weather I will start to feel a little better.

Felt sleepy myself this weekend, damn weather.

Back