Administrator
Awards
Credits
Full year of Nintendo Online
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music

Dang! Take more Calcium and Vitamin D, should help Demon_Skeith Demon_Skeith

Batman, more like, broken back... man. He needs an exo-suit to support him for all the fighting he willingly does.

Batman, more like, broken back... man. He needs an exo-suit to support him for all the fighting he willingly does.
Like old Bruce's Bat Exosuit in BB?

I am feeling much better today than I have the past few days. That weird time between Christmas and New Year and then getting slammed back into reality is never easy to deal with and it always takes me a few days to get to where I need to and back into a routine.

I hope your back feels better.

The creator of this Batman animation is talented. Thanks for sharing the entertaining Batman animation.

I am feeling much better today than I have the past few days. That weird time between Christmas and New Year and then getting slammed back into reality is never easy to deal with and it always takes me a few days to get to where I need to and back into a routine.
The Holidays tend to bring out stress not just physically but mentally & emotionally. I'm glad you are recovering :)
Good, just tired.
Being good but tired can be okay. :)
Back is still twitching if I move wrong, still can't fully walk properly with my left leg which also feels discomfort if I sit too long. Ugh, this will take awhile. Damn old age.
Being old(er) has its perks but also its downsides. What is wrong with your left leg?

At the moment I am feeling quite stressed due to life but doing my best to keep busy and get through it. I feel that the first month of the year is always the most stressful and it's just a case of getting through it.

Pain from my back.
What kind of tests have you had done?
At the moment I am feeling quite stressed due to life but doing my best to keep busy and get through it. I feel that the first month of the year is always the most stressful and it's just a case of getting through it.
Any particular reason why the first month is hardest? You don't have to share if it's uncomfortable.
Sending you Virtual Hugs :)

What kind of tests have you had done?

Any particular reason why the first month is hardest? You don't have to share if it's uncomfortable.
Sending you Virtual Hugs :)
I believe it is the transition from December to January and that hit you get when New Year is done and everything is over and you are back to the dull nights until things start to get lighter.

I will admit, that I do feel that January is going quite quickly though, can not believe we are two weeks through already.

Back