Post a Picture of Yourself Thread

Heatman

Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Okay, so I have finally decided to start the post a picture of yourself thread.

Let's have it. I'm going to start it out.

**Please follow our Forum Rules: Nothing inappropriate should be posted here also please make the pictures a bit smaller in size post pictures are your own risk, GL Staff is not responsible for anything** - Notice By GL Administrator

FB_IMG_1670876752073.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
image-unavailable-2.jpg

Everyone Please follow our Forum Rules: Nothing inappropriate should be posted here also please make the pictures a bit smaller in size

Yep, post pictures are your own risk, GL is not responsible for anything.
Most of us would have been dead with worries if that was the case because some of us that used to be frequent on social media platforms had tons of our pictures posted on them.

Last edited:
Most of us would have been dead wih worries if that was the case because some of us that used to be frequent on social media platforms had tons of our pictures posted on them.
True but the thing is that is a social media we see other people's faces here its sort of like Twitter but no we use Avatar's not our personal pictures like we use FB, IG etc

True but the thing is that is a social media we see other people's faces here its sort of like Twitter but no we use Avatar's not our personal pictures like we use FB, IG etc
Yeah, I get that. Forums are known for Avatar's. What I'm trying to say is that if one like myself and probably others that have their real pictures posted on such social media sites with millions of users in it that can easily view your profile and saved your pictures, I don't think I'd be worried about having my pictures on a forum I actually trust.

Yeah, I get that. Forums are known for Avatar's. What I'm trying to say is that if one like myself and probably others that have their real pictures posted on such social media sites with millions of users in it that can easily view your profile and saved your pictures, I don't think I'd be worried about having my pictures on a forum I actually trust.
That's fine but just could add a notice on your post like where it says please don't post anything **Please follow our Forum Rules: Nothing inappropriate should be posted here also please make the pictures a bit smaller in size post pictures are your own risk, GL Staff is not responsible for anything**

Last edited:
That's fine but just could add a notice on your post like where it says please don't post anything **Please follow our Forum Rules: Nothing inappropriate should be posted here also please make the pictures a bit smaller in size post pictures are your own risk, GL Staff is not responsible for anything**
This totally understandable.

You must forget we live in a sue happy world, I won't be visited by some lawyer with a lawsuit :p
It's in US that they are going nuts with the sue nonsense lol. I read one news the other about a lady or even a girl that sue her parents for how they did their balcony or something saying that it made her fall and she won the damn case. Her parents paid her I think $10,000 for it.

Back